Football season is right around the corner, and if you’re an avid NFL fan, you know how important it is to stay up-to-date on all the latest games and scores. While most people turn to cable TV or local broadcast stations for their football fix, there’s a growing trend of fans who prefer to stream their favorite teams directly to their devices. Not only is streaming more convenient, but it’s also often more affordable than traditional cable options. In this ultimate guide to reddit nfl streams, we’ll explore the best ways to watch your favorite teams, whether you’re at home or on the go.
1. NFL Game Pass: If you want to catch every NFL game, no matter where you are, NFL Game Pass is the way to go. With this service, you can watch live games on your computer or mobile device, or you can catch up on replays of past games. The app also provides access to exclusive NFL content, including expert analysis and documentaries. While this service isn’t free, it offers a 7-day free trial, so you can test it out before committing to a subscription.
2. Sling TV: For those who want a more traditional TV experience, Sling TV is a great option. This service offers a variety of channels, including ESPN, NFL Network, and local channels depending on your location. Sling TV’s base package starts at just $35 per month, and you can add on additional packages for more sports channels. Best of all, Sling TV doesn’t require a long-term contract, so you can cancel at any time.
3. DirecTV NOW: If you’re looking for a cable-like experience without the commitment, DirecTV NOW is worth considering. This streaming service includes many major sports channels, including ESPN, TNT, and NBCSN. You can stream on multiple devices simultaneously, and there’s no contract required. Packages start at $35 per month, and there are options to add on more channels at an additional cost.
4. Amazon Prime Video: If you already have Amazon Prime, you can take advantage of the company’s streaming service, which offers NFL Thursday Night Football games. While this may not cover all of your football needs, it’s a great bonus for Prime members who want to catch Thursday night games without paying extra.
5. Sports bar apps: If you prefer watching games out in public, there are some handy apps that can help. The FanFinder app can help you locate bars and restaurants near you that will be showing games, and it provides information on each location’s specials and atmosphere. The Teams app allows you to track scores and stats for all of your favorite teams, as well as find nearby bars and restaurants showing games.
With so many NFL streaming options available, it’s easy to keep up with your favorite teams no matter where you are. From NFL Game Pass to Sling TV, DirecTV NOW, and even Amazon Prime Video, there’s a service for every type of fan. Whether you choose to stream games on your computer or mobile device, or you prefer to watch in public at a sports bar, these options will help you never miss a game again. So, sit back, relax, and get ready for another exciting football season.