Magic mushrooms are a type of fungus that can be found growing in the wild and is also cultivated commercially. They contain psilocybin and psilocin, which are hallucinogenic drugs. Psilocybin is known to cause hallucinations, altered perception of time and space, increased anxiety and paranoia, and other mental side effects.
The fungi grow underground and can be found in different parts of the world. They’re popular among people who use them for spiritual purposes, like Native Americans, who use the mushrooms for healing ceremonies.
Feel The High With Magic Mushrooms
Some people take shrooms as a form of self-medication to treat depression or anxiety disorders. Others take them recreationally, as part of spiritual practice, or simply out of curiosity.
Users report that the effects of magic mushrooms can vary from person to person and even mushroom to mushroom. Some people enjoy the experience of using them recreationally because they’re able to explore their perceptions in a way that’s similar to meditation and yoga (but without physical exertion). Others use them for spiritual purposes like connecting with nature or their higher selves.
Buying Guide For Shrooms
– First things first: Where can I get them? You can find magic mushrooms in many places, but be careful—not all places sell magic mushrooms that are safe to eat. It’s important to know that not all sellers are reputable, so make sure you do some research before buying from a new place. You can also ask around in your community or online for recommendations of places that sell quality products which you can buy shrooms online.
– When should I buy them? The best time to buy magic mushrooms is during or after the rainy season (May–October). If it’s raining outside when you’re buying your shrooms, that means they’ve been stored properly (in a cool, dark place) and they won’t be too dry or old. This will also help keep their price down because there will be more supply than demand at this time of year.
– Make sure the seller has a lot of good reviews and has sold a lot of shrooms in the past (this can be done by checking their username). If they don’t have many reviews, ask them why—if they say it’s because they’re new, or because they’ve only been selling for a short time, try another seller!
– Look at the price per gram of shrooms; if it’s too low, something might be up! Be wary of any seller who is asking less than $10/gram for their product.
Instructions On How To Use Shrooms
– One way is to just eat them. You don’t have to do anything except put them in your mouth, chew them up a little bit, and then swallow as much of the juice as you can! This is probably the easiest way to take magic mushrooms.
– Another way is by making a tea out of them. You’ll need about two cups of water for every ounce of dried mushrooms that you use. Bring the water to a boil, then add the mushrooms and let them steep for about 30 minutes before straining out all of the bits—this will help make sure that none of those tiny pieces ends up in your tea!