Some entry level sales jobs Cincinnati is a great place to find sales jobs. The city has a thriving economy and a diverse population that makes it an attractive place for businesses. It’s also close to Kentucky and Indiana, which means that residents not only have access to the amenities of Cincinnati but can easily travel into neighboring states for work or play. There are plenty of opportunities for entry-level salespeople in Cincinnati—and even more if you’re willing to consider other parts of Ohio.
- CSR Sales Assistant
A CSR Sales Assistant is an entry-level position that provides a great introduction to the world of sales. The job description includes providing customer service, answering phone calls and taking messages, filing paperwork, researching solutions to customers’ problems and maintaining company records.
- Sales Associate
In retail, the term “sales associate” is used specifically in department stores and other venues where customers can browse goods before making their purchases. Sales associates should always keep themselves up-to-date with any promotions that are currently running at their place of employment so they can answer customer questions about them accordingly.
- Inside Sales Representative
The role of an inside sales representative is essential for any business that relies heavily on digital marketing and/or advertising campaigns. They also play an important role for companies that need additional assistance with customer support after hours or on weekends, as these individuals are available 24 hours a day to answer questions about products and troubleshoot issues that may arise during use.
- Business Development Intern
Internships entry level sales jobs Cincinnati are a great way to get your foot in the door at a company and gain experience. They’re also a great place to build professional contacts, which can be used for future job searches. Internships are perfect for students or recent graduates who are looking to get their first big break in their career.
- Sales Management Trainee Summer Internship
- This is a paid internship, though you will not be paid for the hours you are at your internship. The amount of money that you are paid will depend on how many hours you work and what position you hold in the company.
- You must be at least 21 years old to apply, but since this is an unpaid internship, it’s completely acceptable if you’re younger than that if all other aspects of your application check out.
- This program is open only to full-time college students who want to get into sales.
- Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is a sales position that requires a high level of customer service capability and technical expertise. This role will require you to provide superior customer service to clients, both inbound and outbound, as well as process applications for auto insurance policies.
- Entry Level Sales Representative
State Farm Agent Team Member
- $15.00 per hour base salary (plus commission and other incentives)
- Full time position in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Call center experience is a plus. Some of the bests are located in this area. This is a great opportunity for someone just starting out in sales or someone who wants to make some extra money as they go back to school or complete additional training before entering the workplace full time.
- B2B Sales Account Executive
As a B2B Sales Account Executive, you’ll be working with business-to-business clients to sell products and services. This means that instead of selling your product to consumers, you’re selling to businesses and organizations.