ADMIRAL MARKETS DESCRIPTION
Admiral Markets is a well-known name in the forex trading arena and has been operating since 2001. Since its conception, it has made great strides which have seen it as a global brand with its presence being felt all over the world. Admiral Markets Has Good Reviews From Previous Users, If you don’t believe it click the following link “admiral markets reviews”. Here are the advantages of Admiral Markets:
For a client to trade on the admiral market site, he must have an account which you can get by registering for it. Admiral Markets has three different accounts according to usage or experience. When used, we have demo accounts and experience, are under retail or professional requirements. Below, we have admiral, prime admiral, mt5 admiral, and invest admiral market trading accounts.
Admiral Demo Account
An account designed for new Customers with no experience at all in trading (Beginners). Most of the clients who choose this account do not want to risk their funds until they are convinced of the concept. This account will allow clients to learn the basics in no time due to the use of real trading conditions.
Admiral Markets Trading Account
The trading account is popular with its users due to its many beneficial features that improve trade execution. Run by Meta trader4 platform.
The main features of this account are:
- Minimum deposit of 200 units of your base currency each. It can be in the form of dollars, euros, or pounds.
- Spreads from 0.5 pips.
- A wide variety of trading instruments from 36 currency pairs, cryptocurrency CFDs, spot metals CFDs, stocks, and many others.
- No commission was charged at all.
- Compatible with mobile trading.
Admiral Markets Main Account
This is another account operated on the Meta trader4 platform. The main features are:
- The minimum deposit is 1000 units of your base currency be it in euros, dollars, or pounds.
- Spreads start from 0 pips.
- Market execution type.
- No commission is charged on stocks but costs $3 per 1.0 lot in forex.
Mt5 Admiral Account
This account type is one of the most popular trading accounts with clients who are experienced in trading and with many amazing features.
Among its features are:
- Minimum deposit of 200 units of your base currency each.
- Access to various trading instruments.
- Spreads range from 0.8 pips.
- No commission was charged at all.
Admiral Investment Account
The Admiral investment account is an account for experienced traders with a focus on specific trading instruments. The following are the types of features this account has.
- Minimum deposit of 500 units of your respective currency units.
- Spreads range from 0 pips.
- No commission is charged on forex, however, it costs $0.01 per share.
- Execution is a type of exchange.
- Negative balance protection. Though it does not allow hedging.
Admiral Markets is a very Qualified company And has come a long way in achieving its success. Its success is proven by a large number of loyal clients from all over the world who highly value the products that admiral markets have to offer.
Admiral Markets has a dedicated and high-quality workforce who will assist clients in any issues that arise, To improve the customer experience as well as their relationship with a large client base. Also, they enhance their highly functional software which helps clients in the fast execution of their trades as well as provides other advanced features that enhance clients’ trading experience.
As a testament to its credibility, Admiral Markets has all licenses from the relevant regulatory bodies of all jurisdictions in which it operates. The licenses granted include:
- license from the UK called the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- A valid operating bill from the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA).
- Obtain a valid license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Admiral Markets Conducts Operations within the rules set by this regulatory body and among the clauses it maintains is the maintenance of user funds. To protect client funds, the company has put in place strict measures to ensure the funds are in safe hands. The steps set are:
- Separation of company funds away from client funds.
- Negative balance protection.
- Become a member of the compensation scheme to guarantee the company in the event of liquidation.
TERMS OF TRADE
Minimum Initial Deposit
The minimum initial deposit for an admiral market account varies according to the account type. The range is from $200 to $1000 which will serve as your trading base capital and protect against losses.
No commission is charged at all except in certain situations.
Leverage is set at 1:30 for retail clients and 1:500 for professional clients.
Admiral Markets has used an advanced trading platform that can enhance the customer’s trading experience. The platforms are metatrader4, metatrader5, MetaTrader web platform, and the highest edition MetaTrader.
Among the advantages of this trading platform are:
- User-friendly interface.
- Access to thousands of markets.
- Web merchant is compatible with several browsers.
- Advanced graphic and drawing instruments are provided.
- Web merchants do not need to be downloaded.
- Multi-language support.
- Fast execution of trades
These are the benefits provided by all platforms collectively.
Following are the promotions currently offered by the admiral market.
- Pro a cashback loyalty program that will give you discounted prices for trading as a reward.
Withdrawals and Deposits
The deposit does not attract transaction fees and accepts channels such as bank transfer, Visa, and MasterCard, among others Skrill and Neteller and accepts many currency units ranging from dollars, euros, pounds, and many others. Instant processing for most channels except bank transfer which can take almost 3-5 days on the higher side.
Withdrawals will use the same channel as well but will withdraw a small fee as a transaction fee. Processing is instantaneous except for bank transfers which can take up to three business days.
In conclusion, we can see why the admiral market is a giant in foreign exchange trading from its many features as well as its mode of operation. By peeking at reviews and comments from Admiral Markets customers you will get an idea of a brand that is highly client-fulfilling. This is a good trader for anyone who wants to make it big in forex trading.